Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sounds great!

Well, what would you expect from a pair of headphones that costs almost double that of a set of Edifier 2.1 Speakers? And what if these new headphones came from a brand which is very respected in the field of audiophile (those big thousand ringgit costing) headphones, Sennheiser? Ha...the result is an outstanding sound re-production (reproduced from any normal earphones) as witnessed by my very own ears. Yes, much (much) better than any Sony's or even the smaller Sennheiser I have. Just say it, better bass? Better treble? Clearer mid-tones? The answer is yes to all those questions. All the songs I have heard and loved never sound any better than with the PX100! Hahaha I'm so happy! Although I do feel sad for my old earphones because everytime I try to compare them with the PX100, they all seem to be greatly intimidated and become irrelevant with each listen. Huhu, how I would miss them all, buried under my desk until this new set breaks (maybe not in the near future).
And by the way, let's enjoy this moment together with this wonderful track by a band named Friendly Fires, entitled 'Paris'. (May require a sound volume increase and PX100 is recommended for a much better experience)

1 comment:

  1. ni nk promote headphone ke?hehe...nnti kalo dpt headphone lg mantap,yg PX100 tue bg kt aku...hehe

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Medical practitioner. Amateur philosopher, pianist and composer.