Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Year Of Blogging


A year ago I started blogging using Blogspot, with a central idea of promoting optimism and offering my perspective of things. Actually I started blogging a few years back, on Friendster, but I stopped as soon as I registered for this blog. The Internet is surely a great tool that all of us - Internet Users - benefit from it's multitude of possibilties: from social networking to media sharing. Newsweek reports this week of two rather contradictory opinions on whether the Intenet could bring down tyranny and empower democracy; or if these expectations are just wishful thinking shared by Obama and George Bush. Whatever the reality might be, there's no doubt, I believe, that whether the Internet - as a tool - helps us or makes us worse, wholly depends on how we make use of it.

Let's recapitulate a few topics that I've discussed since the last 13th May.

Purpose of Life

To be responsible for our actions

To be inspired by Tun Dr Mahathir



Sorry for the clandestine operation (by Al-Islam journalists)?



And since it's May 13th, I'd like to support Zubedy's Recolor-May-13 Campaign. Let's make our country a better place to live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Medical practitioner. Amateur philosopher, pianist and composer.