Friday, December 25, 2009

MALAYSIA is 5th most friendly!

[Do check out the hyperlinks] I can't believe it! Did you see how these stupid Malaysians acted on Christmas eve? It's true though, that we are the 5th friendliest country in the world - at least according to FORBES.com We're behind Bahrain, Canada, Australia & Thailand (1st to 4th consecutively). Singapore is at 8th and US at 10th. And apparently we got 1st for 'Organizing School for My Children' But how would anyone rate friendliness? Heck, we didn't make it to the top10 list last year. And suddenly we're at top 5! What does it mean? Is it because a Malaysian company has acquired Friendster? Or thanks to 1Malaysia? If we 'don't have politicians', I bet we can even be no.1! Oh it's a Mat-Salleh's conclusion. I reckon it's because of our OneUtama, Midvalley, KLCC etc. But the Kampung folks deserve credits too I think. OR it's all simply because of the Friendster thing. Good job.
And I really hope the 1Malaysia concept to materialise. Shut up and go away racist politicians, their apologists; and stupid Malaysian hooligans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Medical practitioner. Amateur philosopher, pianist and composer.