Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Hazy - Don't worry

Looking out from the veranda of my apartment I realize KLCC and Menara KL is no longer visible. In fact I could barely see any distant skyscrapers beyond the KL Putrajaya highway. With some burnt smell in the air, like most of my friends, I would agree with what the 8 o'clock news told us, the haze has come back, after about 3 years ago when it last clouded our vision and choked our breath.

So what's with the haze? Looking back, I remember when I was at Shah Alam last time it hit us, it was so awful that we were given an emergency break from our studies. So, are we getting a time off again soon?

No matter how it may progress, better or worse, let's not make the haze a terrible cause to concern too much about. What can we do? Live in a bubble?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of oxygen in the air to go around for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Medical practitioner. Amateur philosopher, pianist and composer.