Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sakti Band in My Heart

Akmal posted here about last Tuesday's Johor State Marching Competition, which I missed! But I've got a good reason why i missed it (will be explained in later posts). Suddenly my heart sank into those unforgettable bittersweet memories of almost 5 years in my school's brass band, which later developed into a wind orchestra. If it's not for my Y gene I would have shattered to tears as I recall the never ending adventurous and amazing journey of my friends and I, as we practised with our instruments till late at night, standing tall against the heavy criticism from some teachers and schoolmates, like how Akmal have put it,

"Go SAKTI band, make us proud! dont let 'the stupid jealous students n teachers of SAKTI' ruin your spirits..

SAKTI BAND forever in my mind~"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Medical practitioner. Amateur philosopher, pianist and composer.